Admitted to Connecticut Bar in 1962. Admitted to practice before the Federal Courts, i.e., District, Court of Appeals, U.S. Supreme. Former Special Prosecutor for the 13th Circuit Court. Member of the Hartford County, Connecticut and American Bar Associations and the Family Law Sections. Fellow of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers (former National Vice President). Founding Member of International Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers. Diplomate of American College of Family Trial Lawyers, Former member of the Sports Lawyers Association. Selected as one of two original Special Masters in Connecticut's Pilot Program to mediate contested family law cases (1977).
Former contributing writer to Connecticut Law Tribune and contributing editor to Connecticut Family Law Journal. Articles written include: "Quickie Divorce, The Dominican Process"; "The Divorce Lawyer, A Unique Specialist"; "Legal Ramifications of 'Living Together'"; "Living Together - Alimony/Property Rights - Yes or No?" Also appearing on numerous radio and television programs as well as many other professional and public speaking appearances. Produced "DIVORCE" video.
Listed in several publications as one of "The Best Lawyers in America" and "SuperLawyers".
Areas of Practice
- 90% Family Law
- 10% Real Estate & Business Law
- Connecticut, 1962
- Supreme Court of the United States of America
- University of Connecticut School of Law, Hartford, Connecticut
- Amherst College, Amherst, Massachusetts
- Connecticut Family Law Journal, Contributing Editor
- Former Contributing Writer to Connecticut Law Tribune
- "Quickie Divorce, The Dominican Process"
- "The Divorce Lawyer, A Unique Specialist"
- "Legal Ramifications of ‘Living Together"
- “Living Together – Alimony/Property Rights – Yes or No?"
- Numerous Including Radio & TV Appearances
- Connecticut Super Lawyer, Family Law, 2006 - 2012
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Associations, Family Law Sections, Member
- Connecticut Bar Association, Member
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, Fellow
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, Former National Vice President
- 13th Circuit Court, Former Special Prosecutor
- Hartford County Bar Association, Member
- International Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers, Founding Member
- American College of Family Trial Lawyers, Diplomate
- Sports Lawyers Association, Member
Pro Bono Activities
- Real Estate Development
- Autobody Shop
- Indoor Tennis Club
- Auto Dealerships